Develop leadership potential and lead teams - Naturhotel Forsthofgut, Leogang, Austria
Hotel Managers are specialists. Managing, motivating and developing teams, staff and colleagues, and promoting goal orientated behaviour and sustainability require a high level of professional competence that must first be learned. This workshop has been specially developed for hotel industry managers and enables participants to learn about, reflect on and apply management behaviours and management tools in the practical context of their own roles. It develops managers’ competence to ensure that teams develop successfully and achieve their targets on an ongoing basis. A workshop that strengthens both professional skills and personal qualities and provides your teams and colleagues with new and vital management tools.
The main content at a glance:
• How does management work in practice?
• Recognising behaviour patterns
• What type of manager am I?
• Defining and achieving goals
• How do I formulate specific and goal orientated tasks?
• Leadership and management tools in teamworking
• How do I see through my decisions to the benefit of the company?
• Team dynamics and teambuilding in practice
• Giving the right kind of praise and criticism
• Respectful communication and management
Price € 780,-- plus VAT
Tue, 12/1/2020, 12:00 AM Hour bis Wed, 12/2/2020, 11:59 PM Hour
Naturhotel Forsthofgut, Leogang - A ----- Preis € 780,-- zzgl. gesetzl. MwSt.